Thursday, February 01, 2007

1 Down, 21 To Go

I am officially finished with my first class at Brown Mackie. I did very well, making a 97 on my final exam, and I will know my final grade hopefully by Monday. I'm pretty certain it will be an A. I feel that I am settling in well, getting used to being a full time student as well as a full time worker, husband, and father. It's a full plate to be sure, and there's nothing easy about it, but it will be worth it to have that degree in my hand, a first step to a future beyond the assembly line.
I actually learned a lot from the class I was taking, how to be a better student and plan my time efficiently. That my college cares enough about their students to try to mentally prepare them to succeed in school speaks volumes. And that the teacher cared so much about her students and the curriculum, and taught in such a way that I was truly intrigued and wanted to learn and use the material spoke even louder. If the rest of my experience is this much fun, the next two years will fly by.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home