Monday, January 08, 2007

Already Garnering Attention

So I get to school early today to drop off my transcript from Devry University, and the receptionist looks at me kinda funny and says "Do you blog?"
"Yeah...." was my wary reply, because I know what a double edged sword a blog can be (see Dooce.) He doesn't miss a beat; "mr destructo...?"
"That would be me," and I'm sweating bullets because I've never met anyone who's even read my blog before, family excepted.
So He turns his monitor toward me, and lo and behold, it's my blog, which seems to have been making it's way around the school ALL DAY, and suddenly I'm known to a few of the faculty. I only hope I have nothing but good things to say about my wonderful college, because I may be tarred and feathered otherwise.
So, to all you new readers at Brown Mackie College- Louisville, my new and dear alma mater, I hope you continue reading my humble posts, and even the occasional comment would be nice. It's good to get noticed, even when it catches you off guard. Especially then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home