Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Stand

I'm starting over. From scratch. This got so far away from my original intent, that I was disparaged of ever posting to it with anything meaningful again. Therefore, I thought, New Year be damned, I'll go ahead and start over now, so that if I slack off with it again, I can have my resolution ready. My downfall with my previous version was that I tried hard to invent spontaneous brilliance, and fell way short far too often. I'm going to take a different tack now, setting my thoughts down and mulling them over, cultivating them into worthy posts, and hopefully gaining a small following (hi mom and dad) along the way. I do believe, as many who type their thoughts and post them electronically to the world, that I have something to say that's worth reading. I know my thoughts, if expressed fluently and interestingly enough, can make something of a difference to someone, or start a dialogue. Just getting someone thinking would be enough. Perhaps making friendships with a few like-minded bloggers. Anything to carve out my piece, to say "This is who I am, this is what I believe, this is my stand." Welcome to the new Still Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home